Coronavirus: latest updates
Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19-related announcements that affect your school, and find out what guidance is currently in place. We check this daily and update it whenever there's a significant change.
What's the latest news?
26 May 2022: National Tutoring Programme and recovery premium funding for 2022/23
National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
- If you're currently using approved NTP tuition partners, you'll be able to continue working with them in 2022/23
- If you have academic mentors (AMs) on your staff, you can continue to employ them in 2022/23
- You can also continue to recruit AMs, both through the delivery partner and via headteacher nominations
- Read more about the NTP for 2022/23 and see the funding allocations
- The DfE has published indicative rates for 2022/23 and the payment schedule
- If you're a mainstream school, your pupil eligibility will be the same as in 2021/22 (see the conditions of grant for a list)
- If you're an other eligible school, or special educational needs (SEN) unit in a mainstream school, your recovery premium allocations will be based on all pupils registered at your school