- DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance 4 Feb 2022 09:29 New national behaviour benchmark and exclusions applied for safeguarding reasons, included in proposed changes.
- DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform 19 Nov 2021 08:51 The new guidance requires schools to make sure that the total cost of their uniform is affordable for parents.
- DfE updates guidance on behaviour, searches and exclusions Updated guidance on pupil behaviour, searches, and suspensions and exclusions will come into effect on 1 September. Be alert to the upcoming changes now.
- Emerade adrenaline pens recalled NewContact parents/carers of pupils with allergies to let them know about the recall. Check the brand of any adrenaline auto-injectors (AAIs) your school has and replace them if necessary.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) updated for 2022 20 May 2022 14:02 KCSIE 2022 has landed. There aren't any huge announcements, but be clear on the most important changes now.
- KS2 SATs dates changed - now Tuesday 9 May to Friday 12 May 2023 The Key Stage (KS) 2 assessment timetable has changed by 1 day to accommodate the extra bank holiday on Monday 8 May 2023. Teacher assessments and other end of Key Stage assessments are not affected.
- STPCD 2021 published 4 Oct 2021 10:30 Teachers on the main and upper pay ranges can receive TLR3 payments to cover catch-up tutoring in response to the pandemic, and working days are reduced to 194 for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee bank holiday.
- STPCD 2022 published All teachers will get a 5% pay increase, with higher increases for those on some parts of the main pay range. Working days are reduced to 194 this school year to reflect the bank holiday for the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.