Reports to governors
- Attendance: template report to governors Use our adaptable template to paint a clear picture to governors of absence and attendance in your school. Get governors up to speed on the common barriers to attendance, your approach to tackling them, and demonstrate impact.
CEO report to the board: template and guidance
Use our template and guidance to help you make sure your report covers the right level of detail for your trustees.
For Trust Leaders
- CPD reports to governors: template Use our template and guidance to report to governors about continuing professional development (CPD).
- Finance: reports to governors There's no statutory guidance on what you should report to your governors' finance committee. Use our template to help you set out your report and find out what you could share alongside it.
- Headteachers' reports to governors based on the Ofsted framework See examples of headteachers' reports to governors based on the 2019 Ofsted framework.
- Headteacher’s report to the governing board: guidance and template Download our template to help you report to your board – it includes the topics you'll likely cover. Find out how to make sure you give your governors what they need to do their job well.
- Health and safety report to governors: template Download and adapt our template health and safety report, so you can give your governors oversight of the health and safety of pupils, staff and visitors.
- Report to governors on LAC and previously LAC Use our template to help you report to your governing board on how you support looked-after children (LAC) and previously LAC, and find links to more support for designated teachers.
- SEND: reports to governors Download our SEND report to governors template, which has space to record your school's SEND profile and progress information. See example reports from schools to help you decide what to include.
- Teachers' performance and pay: reports to the governing board Know how to present anonymous staff appraisal reports and pay recommendations to your governing board, and download our templates to help you prepare this information.