You are here:
School websites: publishing curriculum information
The DfE now expects you to publish information about your remote learning provision on your website. Find out what else you need to publish about your school's curriculum, and see examples of what other schools publish and how they do it.
- New expectation to publish information about your remote education provision
- Understand the usual curriculum publishing requirements
- See how other schools are publishing the required curriculum information
- You don't need to publish a 'curriculum intent' statement
- How to demonstrate your curriculum is accessible for pupils with SEND
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.