Calendars and planners
Calendars and printable planners
- Assembly planner for the year ahead (2023/24) UpdatedGet your assembly topics sorted with our downloadable planner. Adapt our weekly schedule and share it with staff to remind them what’s coming up.
- Awareness day resource hub: 2022/23 Looking to use awareness days to shine a light on a particular topic? Use our resources to help you plan these into your assemblies or curriculum each term.
- Budget management: annual to-do list and guidance Download and use our budget checklist to track tasks by month across the financial year, and get advice on the main things you need to consider.
- Interactive online calendar for school leaders Keep up with significant dates and events with our online calendar for school leaders. Learn how to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook, Google Calendar and some mobile devices.
- School year planner for 2023/24: template UpdatedUse our editable, printable calendar to keep up with important dates and deadlines for your primary, secondary or all-through school. Find calendars for the current academic year (2022/23), as well as for 2023/24. They include statutory deadlines, religious holidays, and national and international initiatives.
- Administrative tasks in schools: checklist Download a checklist of administrative tasks that schools may carry out on an annual, termly, daily and ongoing basis. Adapt it to adjust the frequency of the tasks, add your own tasks, and input a deadline, owner and status for each.
- HR tasks and processes: checklist Download our handy checklist to stay on top of HR tasks and processes related to recruitment, staff training and wellbeing, performance management, parental leave, absence and leavers.
- School business managers: task checklists Use our checklists to make sure you're staying on top of your SBM tasks for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Tasks for a Key Stage leader: checklist Download our template phase leader checklist to help you stay on top of your tasks. You'll find daily, weekly, half termly, termly and yearly tasks to complete.
- Tasks for caretakers Use our list of suggested tasks a caretaker should do each day, week, month and term, as well as seasonally.
- Termly tasks for heads of department/subject: checklist Download our checklist to help you keep on top of your termly tasks. It covers tasks associated with preparing for exams, managing staff, and monitoring your subject. You will also find advice from a middle leader on how he monitors his department.
- Termly tasks for headteachers: autumn 2022 Keep on top of your regular and unique tasks for this autumn term with our downloadable checklist.
- Termly tasks for headteachers: spring 2023 Keep on top of your regular and unique tasks for this spring term with our downloadable checklist.
- Termly tasks for headteachers: summer 2023 Keep on top of your regular and unique tasks for this summer term with our downloadable checklist.
- Termly tasks for primary subject leaders: checklist Download our checklist to help you plan ahead and keep on top of your termly tasks. It covers curriculum planning, subject monitoring, and setting your subject vision.