You are here:
Remote learning: strategies to tackle low engagement
With schools partially closed and many pupils learning from home, find out what steps you can take to help pupils and their parents/carers overcome barriers to engagement.
- Consider how you can provide support to overcome barriers
- "We're struggling to get set up on the tech"
- "We don’t have a suitable device"
- "My child isn't motivated to work"
- "I can't give my child the level of support you're asking for"
- "My child can't keep up with the amount of work"
- "My child has SEND and I'm struggling to support them"
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.