You are here:
Coronavirus: providing free school meals (FSM) during term time
Find out how you can provide meals to eligible pupils who are at home during the national lockdown, including through food parcels or the national voucher scheme. Plus, share our factsheet with parents to explain which pupils are eligible and what they need to do to access the support you're offering.
- Who's eligible for DfE funded meal support whilst at home?
- Options available: food parcels, the national voucher scheme or local vouchers
- Additional funding available for your school
- Share our parent factsheet to outline the support you're providing
- NRPF groups are still eligible
- Think about which other pupils are most at risk of going without food
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.