Digital education platform hub
Use the resources here to help you get set up on a free-to-use digital platform that will support your remote learning provision for pupils who cannot be in school due to coronavirus restrictions.
- If you don’t have a digital education platform, use our impartial feature comparison and case studies to help you make a call.
- If you already have Office 365 or G Suite, but are not yet set up to assign work and communicate with pupils, read our case studies on how schools have been making the most of these platforms.
Why make the move to a digital education platform?
- Why every school should use a digital education platform
- Mythbuster: 7 misconceptions about digital education platforms
What are the key differences between Office 365 and G Suite?
How are schools using digital education platforms to deliver an ambitious education?
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
Get safeguarding peace of mind this summer term
Walk into the summer term with everything you need to maintain safeguarding vigilance in your school.
Download our summer term briefing pack, available for free to DSLs for a limited time only.
- Need-to-know: Academy Trust Handbook 2022 published 24 Aug 2022 19:02
- Need-to-know: Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) updated for 2022 20 May 2022 14:02
- Need-to-know: DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance 4 Feb 2022 09:29
- Need-to-know: DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform 19 Nov 2021 08:51
- Need-to-know: STPCD 2021 published 4 Oct 2021 10:30
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.