Subjects and skills (primary)
- Computing: planning and assessment (primary) Learn how to plan and assess computing at the primary level. You will find links to schemes of work, progression grids, assessment resources, and examples from schools.
- KS1 and KS2 swimming: requirements All maintained schools must teach swimming in either Key Stage (KS) 1 or 2. Find out what you need to publish on your website and what to do when a parent wants to withdraw their child.
- Mastery teaching across the curriculum Be clear on what mastery means and see how you can help your teachers teach and assess it across the curriculum.
- Relationships education: resources (primary) Find resources to help you deliver your relationships education curriculum, including lesson plans, activities and schemes of work.
- Skills and knowledge audit: geography (primary) Share our self-assessment tool with your geography teachers to evaluate their subject knowledge and teaching confidence. Use their reflections to help you fill in our audit tool, and find resources to help you address any gaps.
- Skills and knowledge audit: history (primary) Use our self-assessment and audit tools to understand your staff's level of confidence in teaching history, and get some ideas for how to develop their skills further.
- Teaching PSHE in primary school Find examples of resources for primary PSHE, including schemes of work, progression grids, and an example from a school. Understand how to plan your PSHE offer with examples of action plans and advice about timetabling.