Differentiation: audit tools and resources
Download our audit to invite teachers to reflect on their use of differentiation in areas such as questioning, resources and tasks set. See if these examples of differentiation strategies could work for you.
Share our audit tool with your teachers
Download and adapt our tool to help your teachers reflect on how they use differentiation.
- Which resources the teachers use
- How they structure activities and tasks
- How they develop the use of key vocabulary and language so it's accessible for all groups, but also challenging where appropriate
- What questions they ask, and to whom
Teachers are asked to consider:
- Low-achieving pupils
- High-achieving pupils
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Pupils with English as an additional language (EAL)
We worked on it with our expert, Gulshan Kayembe.
Identify gaps and share approaches to differentiation
Use the results of the audit to focus on areas for improvement.
Your staff might be less confident differentiating their practice:
The audit will highlight these areas for improvement, either for individual teachers or