- Appraisal: 360-degree feedback forms Download our template forms for gathering 360-degree feedback for staff performance reviews, including for a headteacher, and save yourself time if you're making your own.
- Appraisal: stages of the cycle See the key phases of the performance management cycle as suggested in the DfE's optional model policy for teacher appraisal. Plus, see a case study of how 1 'outstanding' school manages its appraisal cycle.
- Appraising staff on maternity, paternity and adoption leave Understand your legal responsibilities for performance managing teachers on maternity leave. Plus, get tips on how to schedule meetings and set appraisal targets for staff on maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Line management meetings with middle leaders: guidance and agendas Read expert advice on how senior leaders can prepare for and hold effective meetings with middle leaders, and download an example line management meeting planner for an academic year.
- Performance management: checklists Share our checklist with your line managers so they know what’s expected of them. Plus, audit your whole-school performance management procedures, so you can make sure you're compliant.
- Staff appraisal and capability: requirements and guidance Get an overview of your requirements for appraising teachers and support staff, and see a case study of a staff-led approach to teacher appraisal.
- Teacher appraisal reports: template and guidance Understand what teacher appraisal reports need to contain and how to complete them, and download our template report to use to review your teachers' progress and objectives.
- Teacher on a page: template Use our 'teacher on a page' report to track a teacher's performance across an appraisal cycle.